Secure Mat™ - The Ultimate Non-Slip Bath Mat
Order by 12/18 to Get It in Time for the Holidays
Real Results From Real People
Yes, LED Therapy is safe for regular use and doesn’t cause burns compared to other anti-aging treatments such as chemical peels, dermabrasion, and laser therapy.
You shouldn’t use LED light therapy if you take Accutane for acne or if you’re experiencing skin rashes.
Yes, LED Therapy will not affect fillers or interfere with other procedures.
We recommend using the device 3-4 times weekly, 5-10 minutes per session, for maximum benefit and accelerated results. Pair it with our Advanced 7-IN-1 Serum for collagen-boosting properties and added hydration.
Plug the device into an ordinary wall outlet to charge. We also include a USB adapter.
Yes, you can apply serum or Retinoid cream after an LED Light treatment. We strongly recommend using sunscreen as a general rule to protect your skin and avoid UV sun damage.
We recommend you use it as a part of your evening skin care regimen, 3-4 times a week, after cleansing your face. Follow the treatment by applying serum and night cream as usual.
- JPJUDITH P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoSecure Mat
I like it. I thought it would be longer so I’m glad I got 2. I lay them side by side crosswise in the tub which makes them a perfect size.
- SSStephen S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoJust as Described
It provides secure footing while letting the water immediately drain away. It’s light and easy to handle and store. I’m entirely satisfied. I do wish it were offered in more colors, however. Beige is neutral, and it’s okay; but a bright blue or red or green would make it more decorative.
- TBTerri B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoJust what I needed
But we needed 2 for our shower. Wish you had some more colors.
- MCMartha C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoNon-slip Bath Mat
I really like this mat, it is the best size for the tub with the bath chair. The tub has been refinished and it has no suction cups to destroy the finish.
- MAMunirah A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoWhat tittle?
Wonderful! Not afraid about slipping anymore!